BEST GIFT YOU CAN GET FOR SOMEONE WITH ANAPHYLAXIS FOOD ALLERGIES IS EPINEPHRINE EPIPEN Discreet WaistPal NO BUCKLES BELT
No one knows how difficult it is having to carry two epipen auto injectors at all times until you have to do so. Today is easier thanks to families touched by anaphylaxis allergies.
Two popular concealed undergarment holsters and an elegant leather case are the only available "strap on" carriers that were especially designed to hold up to two epinephrine auto injectors.
Why the Waistpal undergarment waist sling and the concealed leg holster LegBuddy by Omaxcare?
These where designed by child and mom with dad's approval for carrying the epi pens discreetly. It took several years to finally craft two stylish carriers that were not only comfortable to wear all they long, but that could be easily concealed under clothing.
Waistpal is made out of soft neoprene material with some unique features that no other epipen or waist pouch has.
1. No plastic buckles: no pinching, easy to put on and on take off.
2. Fully lined: No itching!
3. No Bouncing: Has two tight easy access pockets to minimize bouncing and bulkiness.
4. Easy Access Pockets: One Pocket sits on the front of your belly and second on the back.
5. Carry two: Holds two epinephrine auto injectors such as Epipen and Anapen. One is placed inside the front pocket and the second one inside the back pocket.
6. Universal Medical Alert Symbol in color red, is prominently displayed to let others know you are carrying life saving medications. 7. Epipens are Protected: Made of high quality neoprene that is water resistant and helps maintain the temperature of the medications. WaistPal is the most liked carrier by students especially young ones because they can wear it all day under uniforms or regular school clothing. No need to take it off during physical education or after school activities. Looks cool and best of all even kids that don't need to carry medications like it!
Shops that sell Epipen waist slings, cases and holsters:
Other Products for Carrying Epinephrine Auto-Injectors:
For the set of Epipen's that parents, caregivers, coaches, teachers and school nurses carry the WaistBuddy leather case with rotating leather covered clip is elegant, convenient, and makes it easy to pass along the responsibility of carrying the Epi's and not loosing them.
A true story of how a child with allergies came up with an idea so his dad could help him carry the #Epipen's. He wanted to go biking with dad alone, but mom would't let them go without making them wear an uncomfortable fanny pack. She didn't want them to carry them in a backpack because she knew that they could easily loose if they stopped to shoot some basketball hoops.
While trying to figured out a way to make an epipen pouch for the auto the injectors, the challenge was that it had to be strap to the body and the tubes where long and bulky. While mom saw dad putting duct tape to keep the epi's secured not only was mom convinced that they could manage the task of having the epinephrines with them at all times, but she immediately started working on the development of a line of unique athletic stylish #Epipen holster which she named the LegBuddy. Soon after, the WaistPal concealed sling was created to carry Epipens and AuviQ so it could be used while playing sports and under school uniforms.
If you, or someone you know is behaving like the typical mom of a child with severe allergies, getting the kid and his dad a carrier they will use will make it easier for all and you will stop feeling the need to keep following them everywhere they go or call every five minutes to make sure they have the epi's.
For over 8 years, thousands of other allergic kids have also benefited from using the OmaxCare WaistPal and LegBuddy. Two great solutions that would improve the lifestyle of anyone who has life threatening allergies forever.
Buy a gift that could save the life of someone with anaphylaxis allergies.
A pouch to transport epi pens is the perfect gift for food allergic kids, teens, and adults. The epicarriers need to be modern and cool looking and comfortable for all day wear otherwise they won't use them.
A "must have" for kids, teens and young adults is the undergarment concealed WaistPal sling.
For school age children the WaistPal is the only holder that was especially designed for carrying epinephrine auto injectors. Was created by a very active kid, with mom's help. He wanted to be able to discreetly carry his epi's under the school uniform and not have to worry about loosing them or where to put them during PE classes and after school activities. It needed to be comfortable and soft, with no buckles and nothing that will irritate the skin. WaistPal and LegBuddy by Omaxcare.
Where to buy epinephrine high quality, stylish epipen carriers: